Thursday, August 7, 2008

wth?

So I was just sitting here finishing my blog about my night at work. I went to lay on the couch for a little bit and I saw Panzer starring at the kitchen ceiling while sitting on the garbage can. So I got up to have him get down and then he jumped on the stove then on the ledge of the sink. The whole time he kept starring at the ceiling. I was looking up at where he was looking and didn't see anything. I put him on the floor and came back to the computer to finish what I was doing. Next thing I know I hear a weird sound, a sound that I heard from the other night when we had our Unexpected guest......

Yes it was another freaking bat and this time Panzer caught it as which why I heard it screaming. When I got up as soon as I heard it, here's Panzer coming toward me with it hanging out of his mouth! I'm freaking out because I don't want him to drop it and it start flying around. I ran upstairs to wake up my DBF so he could help me get this thing out of the house. Then he starts freaking out because Panzer kept trying to get it, but that was actually a good thing because once my DBF tried to get him away from it, it started flying. Flying equals bad because it's harder to catch. I felt really bad because my DBF said he was to tired for this sh*t. I didn't want to wake him up but after the last time I didn't know if I was going to have a hard time doing it alone. But once it got low enough again Panzer batted it down and kept it there long enough for me to get a towel so I could get it. This time was much more easier for us to get it out of the house. Once I put the towel over it, I scooped it up and then ran to the porch to let it go. Next time if we have one I'll just let Panzer try and get it and I'll chase him with a towel >.<


I have to say Panzer is really good for something. He's the only one who is as dedicated to try get what he want's. Every time he see's something he want's he will do anything to get it.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code