Monday, August 4, 2008

Free Produce is <3

So an ex coworker of mine has a garden. Last year she gave me the best egg plant and zuchinni. When she came into work the other day to get some pictures done she told me that some of her stuff came in and that she wanted to bring me some. I got excited :D She ended up surprising me on Saturday night with 2 bags full of goodies. She gave me some egg plant and zuchinni again, and also some yellow squash which I actually never had before and I'm looking forward to trying out. She also gave me a ton of cucumbers and some cyan pepers which I have no idea what to do with.

I love free produce, who doesn't tho? LoL I do have plans to share some of it with my best friend since I shared some of it with her last year when I got some. I won't be able to use all of it myself before it goes bad. I'm going to have to look for new recipes to try now :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code