Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WAG Deal's 8/20/2008

Well I managed to get some pretty great deals today at work. The one manager put a bunch of stuff on clearance and I got to take advantage of some of it once she put them on the Clearance end stand. The other stuff I got was on sale and I had coupons for that I mentioned in an earlier entry that I wanted to get for my winter stockpile.


  • Total Discount $4.43
  • WAG Coupon Savings $1.36
  • WAG Advertised Savings $32.14
  • MFG Coupons Savings $12.00
  • Total Savings $45.50
OOP Spending $12.32

The Lipton Green Tea was on sale with my discount $1.69 a box, I got 4 and had 2 $1/2 coupons. The Baking Soda was 2/$1 which was something I needed for my winter stockpile and would have gotten at like Wal*mart since that's there normal price if it wasn't for the fact that I got my discount. The Queen Helen Hair Cholesterol was 2/$2.54 and the Dove Shampoo was 2/$4.24 which I had 4 $2/1 coupons which made them $0.24 for 2. The best deal of all was the Raisin Brand Cereal. We had the 2 pack offers on clearance for $1.24 with my Discount they were $1.05 for 2 boxes. I also happened to have had 2 coupons for $1/2. So I paid $2.20 for 8 boxes of cereal!!!! I was so excited. I really do like raisin brand cereal for some reason and it's good for you so I thought why not. I told my mom that I was getting them and she mentioned something about liking it to, so I'm going to give her a 2 pack because I know I'll get sick of it after awhile..lol But hey I couldn't pass off that deal.

Don't forget now take note the prices listed above have been taken in account that I got using my employee discount on top of the sale prices and coupons.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code