Thursday, August 28, 2008

:Update:

I'm still not doing to well, I can't stop thinking about that poor woman. I've been watching the news all day hoping they had new information on the drivers who hit her and fled the scene. On the 5 o'clock news they stated that the first person who initially hit her turned her self in. They won't disclose her name until they further the investigation. They are still looking for the 3rd vehicle that was involved. They also stated the name of the victim, her name is Sharon Shaunasy (not sure if I spelled it correctly) she was 32. I'm glad they did because I would really like to go to the viewing to pay my respects to the family. I want to let them know I tried to do everything I could to help but it was already to late.

Here is the video from our local news station about the new information. They mention me that I stopped to try and help and said that others really should have also even if they didn't get involved. Since they were behind me and I stopped they should have stayed there, but they didn't. I was the only one.



I really hope they find the 3rd vehicle that was involved soon, it kills me that they just took off. I know they were probably scared but they really don't realize how much more trouble they are in since they fled the accident scene.

My mom came over earlier to spend sometime with me after I got the chance to tell her what had happened. She asked me why I didn't call her last night after it happened. But it was already to late and I didn't want to wake her up. She said she didn't care and that I should have. She then took me out to get something to eat to keep my mind off of everything. Being my mother she kept telling me she wished she could take all the pain I was feeling away. She then suggested to me later on after she brought me home, that I should check into the county grieving center for some help. I'm not ready to talk to anyone really yet but family and friends. It was already to hard enough to write my last entry because it meant I had to reply everything over in my head in order to give as much detail from the experience.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up going back on anti depression medication after all this even though I really don't want to. I have bad panic attacks the way it is, I have a feeling they are only going to get worse. Especially driving/ riding in a car. I was already having a problem when my mom was driving us to the Chinese buffet restaurant. Anyone I saw walking on the sidewalk I felt like I just wanted to scream to them to be careful. This is going to bother me for a very long time. I just hope I don't have a panic attack tomorrow when I'm on my way to work. It's going to be a long bumpy road till things get better for me and everyone else who witnessed everything.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code