Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Finished Masterpiece

So today I finally got that fire lit under my butt and I got to reorganizing my stockpile. Right now I have plenty of room for everything since I got a display shelf from work that they were just going to throw out. That helped out big time because I was able to put all of my cleaning and laundry type of products on it. Here is everything I have that I keep in my front room Stockpile wise :D

Free Sample Drawer

Medicine & First Aid

Feminine Hygiene Products

Cotton Balls/ Swabs & Razor Blades

School & Art Supplies

Laundry, Cleaning, Dish & Scented Items

& Last but not least The Masterpiece :D

I'm so thrilled I finally got everything done and now know everything I have. I'm pretty much almost done with everything I need for my winter stockpile list. I can't wait to be finished so I can take a break and live off of the stockpile for awhile :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code