Wednesday, August 13, 2008

:Update:

I'm starting to wonder if I'm getting a stomach virus or something. After I tried to go to bed last night I was laying there and shivering. I think I might have had a fever but I'm not sure because the thermometer was down in the medicine chest. I felt extremely warm to the touch but I was so cold I just couldn't get warm. Laying cuddled up next to my DBF didn't even help. I had the covers over my head because that was the only way I was able to beat the AC which DBF wanted on because he was hot. I was just laying there trying to get warm.

At some point I finally fell asleep but I remember waking up many times through out the rest of the night. By the time 10am came around I kept hitting the snooze button because I just wanted to sleep. Since I had work today I ended up getting up by 10:30am. I felt like a zombie. I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't anymore. When I got up I came down stairs, DBF decided to take a bath and I was watching some stuff on the DVR that I had set to record. I was checking out some of my stuff I do everyday on the computer and just feeling sicker and sicker every minute. I thought about calling off but I have been doing so good I didn't want to. I felt that if I got any worse while I was there I would just be able to leave early.

So 1:30pm came around and it was time to get ready for work. As I was getting ready I was getting sicker by the moment. But I had to go in. As I got there my head photo tech knew something was wrong. His been a friend for over 5 years so he knows when somethings wrong. I told him how I was feeling and he told me that luckily one of the machines was down and that it was slow all day. That made me feel better knowing that if I left early it wouldn't have been a big problem.

As time went on I was getting more and more nauseous. I ran to the bathroom and started dry heaving considering I didn't eat anything at all before I had work because I just couldn't. I hate when you have to throw up and nothing comes out. The dry heaves lasted for about 15 minutes. When I finally thought I was done I found the manager and asked if I could leave. He knew something wasn't right when I came up to him. He sent me home which I was a little shocked about because he was one in the past where I had to leave because I had shooting pains in my stomach where I was crying on the floor in the office because it hurt so bad, I had to call my mother to pick me up so I could go to the ER and he wasn't going to let me leave.

So I came home stripped down and put on a night gown because I was so hot I couldn't get cool this time. I was sweating so bad. I decided to make some Mrs. Grass soup and lay on the couch. I was going to take a cool bath but I got to comfortable on the couch I decided not to. So far the soup has stayed down. I still feel tired but I tried laying down and I just found my self starring at the ceiling. I tried to play a little of my game Runescape since there was a new update yesterday that I didn't get to try out yet. I played that for a good 30 minutes and found my self losing interest because of how out of it I have been feeling.

Well that has been my wonderful day, I just wanted to give an update on how things have been since last night. I'm probably going to have a hard time sleeping tonight as well, I can already feel it. I hate having to take stuff to help me sleep, but I have a whole bunch of Advil PM that I got awhile back when it was on sale. Maybe I need to take a sleep aid to help, because I won't get any better if I don't get any sleep.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code