Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Not Motivated...yet

So I've been up for almost an hour now and I'm just not feeling Motivated yet to start the cleaning I need/ wanted to do. Part of me feels like I want to say to hell with it and just wait till this weekend to finish the cleaning that I wanted to since I'm off Friday and Saturday. After the week I had at work I just feel exhausted and don't feel as motivated like I was yesterday before work.

I do need to clean my kitchen tho, can't leave the dishes to keep piling up and I need to do the litter box since what is in there was the last of what I had which wasn't much for 3 cats. I got some from work last night since I had a coupon for it, so hopefully this will last me a little while till I can get more from Sams Club since they are the only place I have found a 40lb container that actually works and is pretty cheap.

If I can finish sorting my bills into my folder, vacuum, clean the kitchen, and bathroom I'll be satisfied for today. That leaves me to clean out my closet in my living room, reorganize my stockpile in the spare bedroom, and take the boxes of stuff that was for the yard sale I wanted to have but didn't get the chance to that is in the spare bedroom to the basement.

I think I'm going to be lazy for the moment just a little longer till I feel like I want to do something...lol I'm sure everyone has had days like this :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code