Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Riccardo's Market Deal

When we all were on our way back to my dad's place after the appointment he had asked me to stop by the one supermarket right by his house so he could get a few things. Riccardo's is apart of the Shur Save program so I knew they had some sales going on but I didn't know exactly what. I ended up finding a few good deals while my dad was shopping around. Everything I got was on sale except for the Milk, but I needed that so that didn't matter.
  • Ken's Garlic & Herb Marinad $2.49
  • 3 Shur Fine Drink Mix $5.67 @ $1.89 each
  • Whiskas Perfectly Fish pouches $2.90 @ $0.29 each
  • Managers Special Baby Carrots $0.79
  • Managers Special Limes (6 limes) $0.50
  • Special, Italian Plums $1.74
  • 1% Half Gallon Milk $1.82
  • Shur Fine American & Yellow Cheese $3.58 @ $1.79 each
OOP Spending $20.01 ($0.52 Sales Tax)

I was pleased with everything I got especially the clearance produce. I used to think it was gross to buy but since I have seen how cheap it is when it's only a little damaged I have a new found appreciation of taking advantage of it all the time now. I can't wait to find more!

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code