Thursday, August 28, 2008

WAG Deal's 8/27/2008

I got a few deals from work last night that I forgot all about till my friend said something to me a few days earlier when she went shopping. Since I was off Monday and Tuesday I didn't want to make a special trip to get them since I had work on Wednesday. I had no problem waiting till then.

I returned the Jergens Soap I got that didn't come up like it was suppose to so I got a $2.12 credit toward my order. This is everything I had purchased:
  • 2 cans of Edge Shave Gel, with my discount I got them for $1.69 each after in store coupon for $1.99 each, $3.38
  • 10 Bottles of Dawn Dish Liquid, with my discount I got them for $0.84 each after in store coupon for $0.99 each, $8.40
  • 8 Glade Plug in Scented Oil, B1G1F @ $4.79, with my discount I got them for $4.07 each, 16.28
I had many coupons to use which brought everything down to a great deal.
  • Total Discount: $6.86
  • WAG Coupon Savings: $10.72
  • WAG Advertised Savings: $16.28
  • MFG Coupon Savings: $23.28
  • Total Savings: $50.28
OOP Spending: $4.23

I got the Edge Shave Gel for $0.69 a can, the Dawn for $0.34 a bottle and the Glade Plug in's for free since I also had B1G1F coupons from this past Sunday paper inserts. I was pleased even though I didn't really need the Dawn, but I couldn't pass it up for that price. Now I won't need to buy anymore for probably 2 years :D I plan to share some of it with my mom though since she does get me extra inserts from my grandmother every week.

Also 2 out of the 8 of those oil warmers are for my friend since she had another coupon and wasn't going to get the chance to go back to be able to use it before the sale was over. So she gave it to me when I was at her house the other day sharing the produce score I had gotten earlier that day. I had an over all pretty good day......for sales that is D:

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code