Saturday, August 9, 2008

Extreme Fatigue

Ever have one of those days where you just don't want to get out of bed? Today was one of those days for me. It probably didn't help that I didn't get to bed till about 4am, but I think the gloomy weather we've been having and also having that time of the month has a part in my extreme tiredness. I just got out of bed a little after 1 pm and already I want to go back. I have a feeling I'm not going to do anything today. I really do need to go to the other Price Chopper to see if they have the stuff I was looking for yesterday before the sale ends which is today. Maybe stop at the Dollar Store that's next door and get some more stacking baskets to use on the top shelf for my stockpile and see if they have anything else that I can use to help organize my mess.

Also remember me talking about setting up my computer back on my desk the other day, well it didn't last. I moved it back to the coffee table just now. I really need a new chair, it wouldn't be so bad sitting there if the chair I have wasn't so uncomfortable. It slopes forward for some reason which makes it very uncomfortable to sit there for long periods of time. So right now I'm sitting here on the couch watching something on the travel channel about Fun Food Factories and writing this entry. I really should get my butt moving and start with the dishes that are in the sink and then I really need to start on reorganizing my stockpile because it looks like a bomb went off in there. I have bags all over the floor, it is just a mess.

I didn't want to share a photo of what it looked like right now, but my friend wanted to see a picture because she was asking what was wrong with it when I said something to her earlier about having a feeling I didn't think I was going to get to it today. Now you know why I need to reorganize everything and I have to get my butt moving so I can.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code