Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yet again Another Unexpected House Guest

Yes you read it right. We ended up having yet again another bat in the house! IDK what to do already. I'm worried of another one getting in again and the cats end up getting it while we aren't home and get hurt by it or rabies. They all have there Rabies Vaccination but you never know, it still worries me.


I really need to let the landlord know now about what's going on. The first one didn't bother me, the 2nd one didn't bother me, but this 3rd one really floored me. I really need to say something. My DBF doesn't want me to because he doesn't want anyone to hurt them, which is understandable but I just want to know how the hell they keep getting in. I told our Neighbors who live next to us upstairs and they haven't had any of them come in on their side. So why only ours?

My rent is due on the first I'm going to send her a letter with it letting her know about it plus 2 other problems we have been dealing with that she needs to look into. We've been having problems with our toilet running, it stops when you jiggle the handle but I have came home after being at work all day and it was running that whole time, same with when I get up in the morning it was running all night. I have a feeling our water bill is going to be higher this month *sigh* Also we keep having problems with our light in the kitchen. Awhile back I let her know about it because it never wanted to turn on, you would have to keep flipping the switch to get it to. Well she came and had the light bulbs changed and that seam to have helped but now it keeps happening again, this time I noticed any time it rains or there's any amount of high humidity in the air. So there has to be something else wrong with it then just the light bulbs.




These 2 pictures I took when DBF was trying to get the bat away from Panzer, Panzer batted it to the ground and as I was trying to get it, it went underneath the bed which gave us a problem.

When we first got Starr she would hide under the bed, well as time went on she started to play with the box spring, she ended up pulling down the liner on the box spring and would hide in there. So when the bat went under the bed we didn't see it. So we took the mattress off and pulled up the box spring and found him side of it. It took me forever to get him out because I didn't want to touch it. If I had better gloves I would have tried that way to get it but all I have are winter fitted gloves and plastic cleaning gloves so those wouldn't have helped. After about 5 minutes of tapping the bottom of the liner he came up closer to where I was able to grab him with a towel to get it to come out. Which then he started to try and fly but I netted him with the towel and then took him out side to let him go. I just really wish I knew where the hell they keep coming from.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code