Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One of those Day's

Today was one of those days again. I got up at about 10am. DBF wanted to go see Pineapple express in the afternoon. I wasn't motivated at all. I haven't been sleeping pretty well the past few nights so I have just been feeling out of it. I never got to reoganizing my stockpile again. Nor do anything else I wanted to do.

I got ready so we could go to the movies a little bit after noon. We left the house about 12:50pm so we could be up there on time for the 1:50pm show. There has been allot of road construction on the highway so in case there was any delays we would still make it on time.

The movie was great. It was funny, but not as funny as Knocked up which was by the same guy who Wrote and Directed Pineapple Express. For it being labeled as a "Stoner" movie it wasn't the best one I have seen. Harold and Kumar go to white castle and the sequel Escape from Guantanamo Bay were by far way funnier. That's just my opinion.

After the movies we stopped at Wendy's for a late lunch. I figured before I went back on my Diet I wanted to indulge in some fast food. We came home and watched some stuff we had on the DVR. Then around 6:30pm I decided to take a nap since I wasn't really feeling so good. I didn't even sleep well then. I just tossed and turned. I got up about 8pm came down stairs and saw him napping also. I'm glad I didn't ask him to wake me up because if I did sleep well I probably wouldn't have gotten up till later which he has done to me before.

I was sitting here just being bored. A friend of mine was texting me and asked me to come over. I hadn't seen him in about 2 months so about 9pm I ended up going to hang out for a little while. As I was about to leave he asked if I wanted to go out to Ole Tyme Charlies a local bar with him and some of his friends because it was karaoke and they always go, so I went. I didn't drink because I had to drive, plus I didn't have any money on me just enough to get in. It was pretty fun. I had a decent time. I needed to get out of the house for a little while for some me time. I got home about 2am and started feeling sick again. I was so tired but I felt couldn't sleep.

I've been sitting here infront of the computer trying to find stuff to keep me entertained. I'm actually starting to feel tired so I'm going to try and go to sleep. So lets hope I can.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code