Thursday, August 7, 2008

TMI Factor

I'm just warning you that this entry is probably going to be TMI depending on how you look at it. If you don't like it you don't have to read it :D

This morning I got awoken up by my *sarcastic* wonderful period coming on. With out any warning I had no idea I was even going to be getting it. This is the 3rd month in a row where I got it and I had no signs of it coming. No cramping, no excessive food cravings, hardly any breaking out because when it's coming on I usually get it really bad. I've been a little moody but that's only because of the days I had recently at work and was more so being stressed out then anything.

I really need to start getting into the habit of charting again because I couldn't remember exactly when I had last it. Thank goodness for my board on pregnancy.org, I was able to find a post when I stated I got my last one so that was helpful. Which means this one wasn't as early as I thought it was when I first woke up going oh sh*t and then running to the bathroom.

Now I feel all icky and blah. I'm so glad I'm off the next 2 days. And I'm even more glad that I don't have to go to a wedding with my DBF anymore to see 2 people I have never met get married. Not only did I not know them, but also it was going to be somewhere 2hrs away. So instead he's just going since it's his friend getting married and I'm going to go thrift store shopping with my friend because we haven't done that in awhile. Hopefully we can find some nifty stuff :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code