Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Strangest Conversation Ever

When DBF and I were on our way home from my dad's there was a commercial on the radio about NetFlix. I always thought that NetFlix was a good idea for people who couldn't get out to rent movies but enjoyed doing so. It's pretty affordable and you don't even have to leave your house or worry about those stupid late charges just keep them as long as you want and what not.

DBF is a DVD nut any of my IRL friends will agree with me on saying this, just about every Tuesday he has to go out and buy the new releases that come out of his favorite movies or TV shows that are released that day. After the commercial ends he goes to me you know renting movies is like prostitution. He goes it's just dirty, all those people who used the DVD's in there players before mine, it's gross. He's like that's why I don't like to rent movies, I rather buy them because I know where they have been and that's only in my DVD player.

I couldn't stop laughing when he was going on and on about it. I can see where he was going with it all but I just couldn't stop laughing at the fact that he was going on and on that rental movies were basically like prostitutes. It just had to be the weirdest conversation we had ever had in our entire relationship...that I can remember anyway >.<

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code