Monday, August 18, 2008

Sam's Club Deal's

I don't get to Sam's Club often but I have been wanting to get up there to see what the prices were on somethings if it was worth getting there for my Winter Stockpile list. I managed to find some really great things.

Well the last time I was there I had gotten a 40lb container of cat litter for $8 and some change. That was one of the main reasons I was going there today to get some more since it was so cheap that actually worked and I needed some. Well we get there and come to find out the price on it went up by almost $3. I couldn't believe it. I was so upset. IDK what I'm going to do now for cat litter. I really wanted to buy 4 containers of it but not at that price. I don't understand why it's so expensive in the first place it was only $1 cheaper from the Tidy Cat Name Brand.

After the major disappointment with the litter we proceeded to take a look around. I actually found some things that don't normally go on sale or have coupons for.

This is everything I got:
  • 16 count Hamburger Buns $2.42
  • 16 count Boca Burgers $9.44
  • 10 pack cans of Bumblebee Light Tuna $5.97
  • 45 pack Austin cookies/crackers $6.50
  • Bananas $1.32
  • Papaya $2.88
  • Fountain Soda $0.87
Total Order $29.46 ($0.06 sales tax)

Everything we got I took into consideration of how much it would cost being sold individually. The Boca Burgers equaled out to $0.59 a burger, I thought that was a pretty good deal. Since I want us to start eating better I thought why not get some, we both enjoy them.

The Tuna I figured out to be $0.60 a can which is the cheapest I have ever gotten tuna so it was worth it to get, especially since I don't have any right now. I will probably end up going back to get more when we have the extra money but for now this will do.

The Austin crackers/cookies were by far the best deal ever. You spend about $2.50+ on them in a pack of 12 when you buy them from any grocery store. When I figured out how much it would be per pack it equaled out to $0.14 a pack. I was happy when DBF pointed them out and they ended up being so cheap, we both enjoy them and they are perfect for a small snack considering they are already portioned out, we should have these for awhile. I would defiantly get more next time since they are so cheap.

The Banana's were a pretty good deal for the size bushel I got and for the size of the Papaya I couldn't pass off getting one.

I thought I did pretty well for a Sam's Club run. Some stuff they have isn't worth getting but they do have a few good deals when you take into consideration the price of it sold individually
it doesn't go on sale or have a coupon for :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code