Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WAG Shopping Trip 8/24/2008

So I'm a little late making this post but after I got home on Sunday I didn't want to do anything. I got out at 2:40p when I was suppose to be out at 2:30. I swear no one else who works in that lab but me and the head photo tech are ever on time. It's quite annoying.

Anyway here is what I got and I didn't have to spend anything out of pocket :D
  • 3 packs of Walgreens Paper Plates $2.37
  • 10 Encore Spices $4.20
  • 4 cans of Bushes Baked Beans $3.36
  • Jergens 8 pack soap $2.12
  • 3 Cans of Edge Shave Gel $5.07
  • 2 Sunday Papers $2.12
  • Christmas Gift $5.94
  • 3 Christmas Gifts $11.88 B2G1F
  • 6 Bags of Shredded Cheese $9.00
The Jergens Soap I have to take back because it was B1G1F. With the in store coupon you usually can get 1 and get it for the half price but for some reason it didn't come off. So I'm just going to take one because I don't want 2 packs of it in case I can't use it. I just wanted to get 1 pack to try.
  • Total Discount $8.40
  • WAG Coupon Savings: $15.47
  • WAG Advertised Savings: $0.93
  • MFG Coupon Savings: $15.00
  • Total Savings: $31.40
  • Total Order: $32.71 ($1.65 sales tax)
OOP Spending: $0.00

For once I didn't have to spend anything out of pocket. I had 3 RR for $12 from last weeks deals and I also got my Rebate money credited it to my WAG gift cards already so that was a nice surprise. I even have $2.01 left on the one gift card. I'll have $4.13 left once I return that soap that was messed up :D

Feel's good that I also managed to get Christmas Shopping out of the way for 1 person already. I got everything I wanted to for my best friends little girl, I'm so excited I can't wait till I can give them to her :D Now all I have left to worry about for Christmas is my Mom, Dad, Step Dad, DBF and DBF's Mom.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code