Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eggplant Parmesan

Since I got all that Eggplant earlier today, when I got home before after taking some of my findings to my friend that I told her I would share, I asked DBF what he wanted for dinner. He said "something with all that eggplant you got". Only thing that really struck my mind of what I could make with it all that I knew I would have all the ingredients was Eggplant Parmesan. So I looked up a recipe and found one that I could use and embellish since it was a little plain recipe.

I took this picture after I finished all the prep work. Talk about looking yummy and it isn't even done cooking yet.

I used 1 & 1/2 Eggplants because they were huge, a bag & half of shredded cheese, half a jar of Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, parsley, chives, and 2 jars of Ragu Sauce. I can't wait till it's done. It's going to be sooo good. Should have it for a few days also which is another plus :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code