Sunday, August 3, 2008

Stockpiling 101.2

Okay so the place I live we have an extra bedroom that's pretty much for storage. We took the 2 bedroom apartment because the 1 bedroom was just way to small. Since we have been here over a year now I'm glad we got the bigger place because we have accumulated just to much stuff..lol

Since I got into stockpiling I bought a nice Shelving unit to be able to put all my stock on it so I didn't have it just lying around getting in the way. I have it all set up in the spare bedroom. The Photos I have aren't up to date, they are a few months old. But they will serve they're purpose in giving you the Idea of what exactly I have until I can take the time in rearranging everything and take new ones.

Stock Pile as of 3/11/2008

3/16/2008

3/19/2008

5/27/2008

All these photos below were taken 5/27/2008

Free Sample Drawer

Medicine Drawer

Utilizing Space in the Kitchen

Storage Under Kitchen Sink


No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code