Tuesday, August 5, 2008

icanhascheezburger is <3

So I have become super obsessed with the site http://icanhascheezburger.com/ since a friend of mine introduced it to me. Every day I have to visit to see what's new..lol

I have seen many great photos, I just want to share some of the ones that I think are just way to funny.




































These are just some of the ones I saved I really like. I'm going to partake in my own Caturday which I had adopted the idea from the one message board I frequent. Every Saturday I'm going to post a photo from either icanhascheezburger or another site I love going to called Stuff on my Cat.

Yes I am Cat obsessive, also Hedgehog, Bunny, and Ferret. They have to be my all time favorite little creatures.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code