Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ugh...Blonde Moment

Ok so I made a huge goof tonight that I just realized. I hadn't been on hotcouponworld.com in awhile. But my friend was showing me a post that someone had made about something that happened to her. Well I decided to check out the WAG board to see if there was anything for next weeks sale. I then came across a post about the Pledge deal going on at WAG that was 2/$6, and 2/$4 after the MIR. When I saw that my mouth dropped. I didn't realize that it was even on sale at WAG. I had just used my good coupons at Wal*Mart just after our WAG trip, I had 2 that were B1G1F and 2 $1/1. Which means I would have gotten them for free after the MIR if I had seen that post sooner. I'm a little bummed because I thought I had everything figured out, but I missed this one. It really would have nice to have gotten them for free.

Oh well, I was trying to look at the positive side to my goof, I paid a little under $6 for 2 cans of Pledge Allergen Reducer and 2 bottles of the Pledge Mult-surface spray. Which is something I rather have had, then to just have gotten what WAG had. Which they don't even carry what I had gotten. So in a way yeah it could have been free, but it really wouldn't have been what I wanted.

Next time I need to make sure I have everything figured out before I go shopping like I did tonight so it doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code