Sunday, August 17, 2008

WAG Deal's 8/17/2008


I got a few things today to start with my winter stockpile list. I was going to get Baking Soda and the Canned Mushrooms but I decided to wait on them till the end of the week in case I see them cheaper another place.
  • Total Discount: $4.33
  • WAG Coupon Savings: $5.14
  • WAG Advertised Savings: $6.11
  • MFG Coupon Savings $5.00
  • Total Savings: $16.25
OOP Spending $12.61 ($0.47 Sales Tax)

The Glue sticks, Dawn Dish liquid, and Schick Intuition Razor I didn't really need, but the Glue sticks were on sale for $0.39 each, the Dawn was on clearance for $1.99 and I had a $1 off coupon from the MFG. The Razor was on sale also for $5.99 and I had a $2 off MFG coupon so I couldn't pass off the deal since I have been wanting one and $2.79 was right up my alley for it :D

There is a Pretty sweet Dove Shampoo Deal going on that I'm going to take advantage of during this week after I get the coupons from my mom that she gives me from my Grandmother.
Walgreens has them B1G1F (2/$4.99) and in the paper there were coupons for $2 off any Dove Hair Care Product. That's $0.99 for 2 bottle of Shampoo! I'm excited because that will take care of another thing on my winter stockpile list for DBF, he's not picky with his shampoo so I'm pretty sure it won't be a big deal if I end up getting it for him.I'll just make sure it's not a girly smelling kind...hehe

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code