Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What was done, is done.

Well today you know I had plans to clean. Let's just say that I was more so Bitten by the Procrastination Bug. I didn't get my butt moving till about 2:30pm - 3pm and that's when I wanted to have everything done by so I could go to my friends house. Needless to say I didn't get done till after 6pm.

I finished my desk. I sorted all the papers in to the binder I have for them, cleaned out the old bills that I didn't need anymore. Shredded the old bills, which when I was doing that I had a fight with the paper shredder and had to take it all apart to get it unjammed. That was interesting in it self. After that then I was forced to vacuum. Which I vacuumed the living room for about 45 minutes. I emptied the canister about 4-5 times. I swear I want to shave all 3 cats. There was so much cat fur I could have made another cat with it all.

Panzer decided that he wanted to relax in my chair wile I was setting up my laptop back on the desk. For the longest time I was using the coffee table as my desk because it was more comfortable sitting on the couch when I got home from work when I wanted to play online. So my desk just pretty much sat there to collect dust and pile up with crap. Well now that it's clean I really need to get into the habit of using it, especially when I eventually get a new one. Next one I want to get will be a Desktop. Can't set that up on the coffee table to use..lol Who knows how long it will last tho, I'll probably have it set back up on the coffee table, I'll give my self the end of the week. >.<

After all the vacuuming I finally cleaned the litter box and put some fresh in. I seriously want to know how the hell they got poop on the walls around it. If you saw it you would be scratching your head wondering the same thing. I had to use a Brillo pad to get it all off. Talk about gross. Well it's all clean now and I hope it stays that way.

Then came my mountain of dishes. I really hate the fact that I always get stuck doing the dishes. But that's my fault actually because I won't let him touch them anymore because every time he does do them I end up redoing them because they are still dirty or greasy. It doesn't help either with the fact that he uses a new cup after every drink. It's really annoying. I wish he would just learn how to rinse out a cup when he's getting something else. But he's a guy so I guess I have to deal with it. Anyway it took me an hour just to do all the dishes. Not exaggerating either. My back was killing by the time I was done. I wish we had a dish washer because it would be so much more convenient but "oh well" my Apartment didn't come with one so I have to deal. Every time I do the dishes too after they are so bad I keep saying to myself I'm going to keep up with them so they don't pile up like that, but it never works because seriously who the hell want's to do dishes at 11pm when you just get home from work. No one I know.

After all that I took a break for a little and then took my shower. I felt so gross especially after having to Brillo the wall just to get kitty poop off. I should have cleaned the bathroom also today but it was getting late and I really had to get to my friends house because I had those veggies and some other things to give to her.

So after 6pm I finally got done and left to head over there. My friends little girl is just the cutest thing ever. My friend kept telling me that she kept asking when "Corn" was coming over earlier in the day. She can't properly say my name yet so she calls me Corn, I can't help but laugh every time she says it. As I got there and was walking up the stairs she was yelling "Corns here, Corns here". Then my friend told me that earlier in the day while I was cleaning, she gave her a bath and when she got out and dried off, she was yelling "Have to get dressed Corn's coming over". I swear shes the kid I didn't have yet. I know when her mom read this she will be cracking up when I say this. I know how she can get at time and she could be a handful, but when/if I have a girl I hope shes like her. She is just too Adorable.

Well I just got home about an hour ago, I usually stay there longer, but I was getting tired which I still am and I'm probably going to go to bed soon. But I need to digest my food before I do considering I had no choice but to eat when I got home because I forgot to eat all day. I hate when I do that >.<

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code