Sunday, August 3, 2008

Intoduction

I wanted to Introduce my self and what my blog is all about.

Well I'm Corinne, I'm 24 and I currently live with my DBF (Darling BF) of 7 years. We have been together since 2001 and even though we have had many problems in our relationship I love him more then anything and I can't see my self being with out him. We have been living together only for a year now. Prior to that we were still living with our parents due to financial issues. But now we have been on our own and are loving it. It's so nice to have the freedom to do what you want when you want.

We currently do not have any kids, but am hoping to start trying June 2009. We do have 3 Furbabies, our very Spoiled Kitties. Shmee is my Oldest, he's been with me since before I met my DBF, but only by 2 months. Star is our little witch who we adopted from the ASPCA a month after we got our place. Then last but not least there is our very Needy/Super Affectionate kitty Panzer which we got back in January from the ASPCA. We would love to get more pets, but lack of space really limits us from being able to do so :-(

My Blog is going to be a mix of everything. Anything from what I'm feeling at the time, to Coupon/Stockpiling Shopping Trips, to my favorite online game Runescape player status updates.

Pretty much my way of you getting to know about who I am. Hope everyone Enjoys :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code