Monday, August 4, 2008

10 Hr Shifts Suck *boo*

Okay so yesterday I had a 10 hr shift. I worked from 11am to 9pm. It was the worst one I had ever worked. Not only was it the fact that I got stuck working a 10 hr mid shift which I was told I wouldn't have to worry about having to do because we got 2 new people in the lab. But for some reason the one that could have worked requested the day off which I still think is BS ¬.¬'' but I won't get into it.

As soon as I got there already I was told there were issues with the Lab. Ugh. just what I need to start off my day, right? Well after 30 minutes of trying to figure out what the hell was going on I got everything working. Then there were the people who wouldn't stop coming. It was seriously non stop people from the time I got there till 6:30pm when I was finally able to take my break. It did not slow down at all. Even after I was able to get away for my break when the 2nd shift manager kept an eye on the lab for me, it still didn't stop. You seriously would have thought we were giving away free stuff. Which we weren't. We did have a few good sales still with school supplies but nothing super exciting. I just don't get why people get so obsessed with shopping and I'm a shopper.

I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. I did not wait around. As soon as it was 9 I was out of there.

Feels good to be home now and not worrying about all those people which they were all still in there as I was walking out the door..sometimes I wonder if people have anything better to do with there time. Or better yet, why are some of them so nasty with us about stupid crap.

Oh well, the days over with, and another one left to go before I'm off. How exciting >.<

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code