Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exciting

Finally I had a good night of sleep. It took me a little bit to actually fall asleep but once the WAG brand of Tylenol PM I forgot I had kicked in I was out like a light. I only took one because they usually hit me pretty hard and I wanted to get up at a decent time. But I slept through the night, I ended up waking up at 11am. I felt so much better then I did the past 2 days. I have no Idea what was wrong, but I think there might have been something going around.

Update on the Deep Freezer that I told you about. I was talking to my mom the other day and she said that my Uncle is most defiantly going to be getting a new Deep Freezer and I can have his small one he has right now. I'm so Excited, I can't wait till I get it so I can start stocking up for the winter. It will be so nice when Price Chopper has there sales going on and I can actually buy more then my standard Freezer can hold. I hate that. Last time they had a really amazing deal on whole roasting chickens for .59c a lb I was only able to get 2 because that's all I could fit with everything else I had to get. I also missed out on a pretty great deal on the London Broil they had on sale that was B1G2F. I was only able to get the 3 because that's all I could fit. When we first moved in I wanted to get a small one that I saw at Walmart that was perfect but we just didn't have the money to get it. I'm glad I waited because now I will get one for free. Which is my kind of Deal :D

Also I was talking to my friend as soon as I got up and she told me that there were Free Bic Pens at Walgreens which I didn't know about. As she was telling me they are on sale for 2/$1 which that I did know about, but then she told me there are coupons from this past Sundays paper that is $1/2 so that makes them free. I'm so excited because I have 3 coupons. I don't need any more pens because of the sale that WAG had last week that was a 10 pack of pens for .09c I got a ton of packs. But hey Free pens are always welcomed even though I don't need them.

I also got excited when she showed me that Hot Coupon World WAG forum had the new Sales Ad preview for the end of Aug. I spotted a few other deals but the one that caught my eye was the Edge Shave Gel. It's on sale for $1.99 and there are coupons from this past paper for $1/1 which mean's it's $.99, but since I work there with my discount I'll get it for $.69! I'm so excited because I really needed a Shaving cream deal for him since he's almost out. My friend said she didn't need any so she was going to look for the coupons she had to give to me. Now all that left is I need to find a great Deodorant deal for him. He still has some but considering I have enough to last me for about 2-3 years I wanted to get him stocked up on some also.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code