Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random act's of Insanity

So all morning I want to say since 10am I have been working on my blog trying to add, change and explore. Last blog I had was through Xanga and that was about 4 years ago. I ended up used it for about a year. I never really kept a journal growing up. I had them and I would write in them for like a week and then that was it, I would get bored with it. Well now that I'm getting older I want to be able to look back on the things I found worth remembering in my life. Since I don't have any little ones yet my blog will probably be mostly about what I do in my daily life, which isn't very much because all I really do is work. I was never a partier. I don't go to bars, since I've been 21 I think I have only been to them less then a dozen times. I don't do drugs. After growing up with a father who was addicted to RX pills he pretty much opened my eyes of what addiction really is. I Thank him for that every day now that he is finally Sober. Because of him he's the reason why I stayed away from pretty much everything. I do Drink, but not much. I've been drunk only twice and it happened on my 21st and 22nd Birthday. When I turned 23 and 24 I didn't go anywhere but spend time with my boyfriend. Although I do know when I turn 25 next year I do plan to go out I'll probably get drunk then..lol

Ok so the whole reason I wanted to write this thread is to give you a little more of who I am and what I enjoy.

All my life I have been in love with Japanese Anime. From the first time ever saw Sailor moon back when I was in 4th grade I have been hooked. I have only seen a few others because not all Anime is up my alley, some of it is just weird anyone will tell you that. The other anime's I have fell in love with over time, a new one that is Yuri inspired is called Strawberry Panic. It has to be by far the best one I had seen right after Sailor Moon. Another one that I started watching but haven't finished yet is called Lucky Star.

I currently only own 2 manga books both are from Strawberry Panic. I would love to own all the Sailor Moon mangas, but there are soo many I can't afford them all. Although I did a few months back was FINALLY able to buy all 5 seasons plus the 3 movies. I have been wanting them for years now but the copies I wanted was the Japanese with English subtitle copies and the prices of them were extremely high. But around the time the Stimulus checks came out I found a site that had the 5 season box sets that's 200 episodes and then the 3 movies which I do already own but I have the American English copies so they were highly edited from the Original versions. I also got Vol. 1 & 2 of Strawberry Panic since they had those cheap and when I watched them I found them online. I spent for all those DVD sets only $160 which is a steal! The Sailor Moon set originally goes for almost $400.

I'm not much of a reader. I never really was. But I have been reading more lately. The kind of books you will catch me reading is anything about True Ghost stories. The Occult, I love learning about witch craft. I don't practice it, but I enjoy reading all about it. I find it fascinating and I do believe in all of it. Then now with the past year I have been reading allot of Pregnancy & Parenting books trying to get my self informed on as much as I possibly can for when we are ready to start trying.

We were suppose to start trying this past January with the hopes of an October baby, but some things came up and we decided to wait a little longer. In away I'm a little upset that we are waiting because I really want a little one, but then again I'm glad we are because with some of the things that happened recently it gives us time to try and get things sorted out and to try and get the credit cards we currently have paid off. We have 5 cards, 3 of them I want to pay off and cut up. I wanted to cancel them but I was told by some people from my board on Pregnancy.org that when you cancel a credit card it lowers your credit score. I wish I knew that sooner because I had others in the past that I called and canceled. Which might I tell you I hate doing because they do everything and anything to try and get you to not cancel. It's extremely annoying.

Well that's just a little bit more about me that you didn't know before. I have to get ready for work in a little bit and I have some dishes I need to do because I am not letting them get like how they were. I also have to stop at my mom's house before I got to work to pick up the coupons she got from my grandmother. She also made some Halushkie and is going to give me some to take with me to work for Lunch. Yumm :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code