Monday, August 4, 2008

Walgreens ='s Love <33

Okay so yesterday at work when I had some time in between customers, I took a look at our sales ad and checked out the coupons I had to see if I could get anything really cheap. What you see below are my findings. I'm so excited.


I had to break it up into 2 orders because the glade scented oil candles have a MIR (mail in rebate) which I will end up getting for free after I send in the receipts but I'm only limited to 4 per household and the coupons I had 1 was $3/3 and the other was $2/2 so I had to split them up.

First Receipt: I had 2 boxes of crayons I got last week that I paid full price and didn't realize I did till after the fact, so I had them return those and put the refund toward my purchase.
  • Total before all coupons $22.88
  • Total Discount $4.06
  • WAG Coupon Savings $3.57
  • WAG Advertised Savings $6.77
  • MFG Coupons $9.50
  • Total Savings $19.84
  • OOP Spending $7.11 ( .68 sales tax )
Second Receipt:
  • Total before all coupons $14.42
  • Total Discount $2.56
  • WAG coupon savings $3.57
  • WAG Advertised savings $2.95
  • MFG coupon savings $5.00
  • Total Savings $11.52
  • OOP Spending $6.07 ( .22 sales tax)
  • Total from Both Orders $13.18
I think I did pretty well for everything I got that you see. I really didn't need all of it, but it was stuff we do use in every day life and it's not like it goes bad. I rather get it now wile it's cheap for me, then to have to buy it full price when I do Need it.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code