Thursday, August 14, 2008

WAG Deal's 8/14/2008

Didn't get a whole lot because I got most of the stuff I needed at the beginning of the week but I got some pretty good deals. I got 6 more bags of M&M's, 6 packs of Bic 8 count Pens, and 2 packs of Gum.
  • Total Discount: $2.64
  • WAG Coupon Savings: $1.01
  • WAG Advertised Savings: $14.22
  • MFG Coupon Savings: $10.50
  • Total Savings: $25.23
OOP spending $3.39

It's not like I really needed the M&M's but I got them for $0.45 a bag after the sale, my discount, and the coupons I had. I just couldn't pass up that deal. I'm sure I will find something to do with them. The Bic pens were free because of the coupons I had mentioned in my entry from earlier today, and I got the gum because they were only $0.50 a pack with my discount and the WAG Ad Coupon. After reading in a Women's Health magazine that chewing gum curbs your appetite and helps reduce heartburn I figured I would get some.

I also got my Free After Rebate stuff to since I got my $100 mail in rebate back when I got the mail before work, from when I got my new cell phone back in June. I hate how AT&T sends you a Visa card because I would much rather have put it in the savings account, but it still comes in handy. I plan on saving the rest of it for an emergency or food if we are short on cash..Oo or maybe Christmas Shopping! I spent $12.62 for the 2 orders I had of stuff I wanted to get. I didn't use my discount because I wanted the full amount back. I'm not sure how it works if you use coupons with an order, I had 2 $3 off coupons on the Pert Plus that I wanted to get for DBF. I curious to know if I get back just what I paid or if I will get back the full price of the item which was $3.79. I still have to enter all my receipts so I'll find out then what exactly I will get back. I always hated MIR, I always thought they were a major pain. But after working there and seeing some of the deals that went on, it's worth it in the end. It's nice to get money back for shopping for stuff you want/need :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code