Friday, August 29, 2008

6 O'clock News

Our local news station finally put this video clip up of the 6 O'clock news from last night. I'm going to keep everyone updated until they find that 3rd driver that took off.



I'm curious when I'm going to get called in by the state police to go over my statement I made that night. The detective I spoke to that night said I was most defiantly going to get called back. I still can't stop thinking about everything, but I did manage to finally get some sleep last night and actually had a full night. Today I go back to work, I hope everyone goes easy on me when I go back. The manager who took my call the night right after the incident happened was very understanding, I just hope everyone else is and they don't give me a hard time. Working in a retail environment is not easy place to work, dealing with customers and sometimes management.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code