Sunday, August 3, 2008

Runescape <3

Ok so I'm addicted to this game online called Runescape. If your familar with online games like World of War Craft, it's almost similar to that but not quite.

I've been playing for almost 3 years now. This October I will be to exact.

So my Characters name is Suicidepixey, people who know me in game just call me SP or Pixey. In the time I have been playing I have met so many cool people. Many of them I have became very good friends with IRL. It really opened a new world for me that I never thought was possiable.

In game Stats
Those are my stats in game. All those little icons represent a skill. Highest level you can get in a skill is 99. I currently have two 99 skills. Woodcutting which is my all time favorite skill and Fletching. Fletching wasn't a favorite skill of mine, only reason I got it was because the wood I cut from getting 99 Woodcutting was able to get me 99 in Fletching. I have so many goals set for myself, so many more 99 skills I've been trying to work on. I just don't have time to play it like I used to. I play when I can, I don't live for the game like I used to when I first started playing. But also being it was all new to me back at that time who hasn't been obsessed with something that was fun and exciting to them :D



No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code