Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Price Chopper Jackpot! 8/26/08

Ignore the bowl of apples in the picture, they were the ones I got from a previous Clearance Produce score :D

I had to go to Price Chopper today because I wanted to get the Bic Razors they have on sale for B1G2F and the Sani Hands hand wipes because they were on sale for $1.28 and there were $1/1 coupons for them. But I hit the mother load jackpot on there clearance produce. I was so excited DBF was making fun of me because of how much I was freaking out about it. I got pretty much everything they had on the cart but the tomatoes and apples. I got one more pack of apples but only because it had 2 kiwis in it. Most of it I'm going to share with my friend because yesterday she went shopping and picked me up 3 packs of the razors because I didn't know if I was going to get there to get some. So to pay her back for them she happily accepted to take some of my findings :D

Everything you see there I paid OOP $13.66.
6.01 for the Razors & Sani Hands. $7.65 for all the Produce :D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code