Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WAG Deal's 9/8/08


This had to be by far my best Walgreens Trip ever. I was very pleased with my self. I got to get everything you see in the photo and I paid almost nothing for it :D I did have to do it all in 4 transactions because the Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash you got for free after the RR print out. So I used the 2 I got for $4.50 on everything else I bought.

  • Total Discount: $10.42
  • WAG Advertised Savings: $73.45
  • MFG Coupon Savings: $49.62
  • Total Savings: $133.49
  • Total OOP Spending: $9.55
My mom and everyone who knew about it was very impressed. One of the new girls at work never saw how I can get such great deals till last night. She was in shock when she saw much I actually paid for everything. She then asked me to teach her..makes me feel good like I'm finally doing something right in my life:D

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code