Monday, September 1, 2008

Not in the Mood

Sorry it took me so long to update in case those who were interested in what has been going on. I wasn't really in the mood to write so everything I had gathered up with the news feeds and news papers I had just saved as drafts till I felt like taking the time to sit and gather my thoughts.

On Friday I found out that the woman who was killed, that I knew her sister. I went to school with her. She was a year ahead of me. We weren't best friends but we did talk. I managed to find her on myspace and sent her a message telling her how I felt and that I was one of the witnesses in her sisters death. It made me feel better knowing I was able to tell her, and I hope she contacts me back. I would love to get together with her and her family some time to talk and give them my deepest sympathy that I am so sorry for there loss and that I tried everything in my best power to help her out.

After experiencing that whole tragic experience, I now know why I was there. Everything happens for a reason and now I understand that it wasn't just some fluke accident that I was in the right place at the right time. I'm not a very religious person, but I'm really starting to feel like who ever is watching over me wanted me to be there. Yes it is something I will never forget, but considering the fact that it was someone who I knew a relative of isn't just a coincidence. It was fate.

Each day has been a little bit better for me. I still get a little panicy when driving, every time I get in my car I go back to the scene of the accident. But I manage to deal with it and go on with my life, even though it's not as easy as it sounds. I have also been taking a different route home from work so I don't have to see the marks on the road where they spray painted to indicate where she was found and her items on the road were located.

I'm relieved to know they have all of the drivers in custody now so they can determined what to do. I really have mixed feelings about the 2nd driver, I give her allot of credit that she did stay but she did run over someone so I know sometime might happen to her. The first and the third driver I know will probably have the most consequences since they drove off. I keep checking our local news papers for any new news on what is going to happen with the drivers. So far nothing in yesterdays paper. I will check today's when I go to work and if there is I will update everyone tonight when I get home.

On another note I'm going to write another entry about some not so depressing things.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code