Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Finally!!!!

Today is the day I Finally got my Deep Freezer from my Uncle. I'm so happy :D My mom called me last night from work and told me that we could go and get it since I was going to be off. DBF was worried it wasn't going to fit trying to get it in but I knew it just had to from the way my mom described it to me. When DBF and I first moved into this apartment I have been wanting to get a small chest freezer. So when my mom told me about the one my uncle had I knew it was going to fit with no problems just because of the ones I have looked at. But DBF still insisted on taking measurements of all the door frames to make sure.

Once my mom came over to get us to go over to my Uncles, as soon as I saw it I knew it was going to be perfect. DBF and I loaded it up onto my Uncles Truck and we headed back to our place. As soon as we started taking it in the only issue we had was trying to get it up the stairs because of how awkward it is. But once we got it up and in the front room it fit perfectly.


The kitties seam to enjoy it already as you can see. I took these pictures right after my Mom and Uncle left but before I got to clean it off so it's a little messy looking. Once I wiped it down it looked almost brand new. I'm so excited now I can finally take part in great sales with out having to worry about not having the freezer space to store it.

Now to let it run for a few hours before I can take everything I have in my regular freezer that is currently stocked to the brim because DBF and I went food shopping earlier that day. Since we knew we were getting the freezer we got a bunch of things so we could store in the new deep freezer :D I'll have to take a photo of the inside once I get some things stocked up in it ^.^

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code