Friday, September 5, 2008

Quick Note

Sorry I haven't been really in the mood to write. I've been trying to find other things to occupy my time then always spending it on the computer.

I just wanted to make a quick note those who have been following my update with the accident, I got in touch with my friend from school that was the sister of the one who was killed. She got my message on myspace and called me back Wednesday evening. We talked for a good hour. I'll explain more later on tonight when I get home from work.

Also I just found out that a friend of mine who used to be one of my best friends back in high school is pregnant again. I ended up talking with her on Wednesday also. She's suppose to be getting her ultrasound sometime today to find out exactly how far along she is, since she doesn't really know because it wasn't a planned pregnancy. But she is still very happy and is looking forward to having another little one. I told her I was extremely jealous...lol We are suppose to get together this Sunday after I get out of work to catch up on things. I'm happy for her and happy to see her again since I haven't really gotten to for the past couple years. I hope we can pick up where we left off because I really miss spending time with her. We used to have some great times together when we were young and stupid..haha

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code