Friday, June 10, 2011

Off to a Late Start.

I hate when I get off to a late start, especially on a work day. Woke up late bc the Power went out earlier so the Electric Company could do their routine maintenance.  I should have gotten up when I hear it kick back on, but I was too comfortable and I didn't hear my Daughter up yet so I took advantage of some extra sleep. Well I didn't get out of bed till 11am. As soon as I saw it was 11 I was like oh shit, not good. Jumped out of bed, went to get DD up then make her Breakfast. 


I'm glad I'm off this weekend. I always work the weekends and I get my days off during the week by choice. But I always say I have no problems working the weekends just as long as if I request one off, I better get it. So usually during the summer I like to request a weekend off just to relax and play catch up. Probably going to go food shopping one of the days since one the local markets is having their awesome meat sale so it's time to stock up the freezer till their next one since they pretty much have it once a month.


Will be nice I can play catch up with the laundry too. I wish I could use the clothes line outside since it's so nice out but I have no clothes pins which sucks. When we go out on Tuesday to do our weekly thing I think I'll get some. I can't wait till the Super Walmart by us is open already. Since I live in a pretty remote area it's the only Department store we have out by us. Will save us a 45 min trip to the nearest one if we had to get anything not food related. Since the one we have right now is just a reg Walmart they are very limited on what they have, Since the super one is obviously bigger I can't wait till they open so they will have a bigger selection of things. Will save us the gas and mileage on our cars in the long run.


Walmart is a love hate kind of store. I hated when I worked for them, they are the worst company to work for. But they have great deals and when it's the only place to shop your pretty much forced to shop there if it saves you a long ass trip. Would you rather Drive 15 mins to go to Walmart, or do you want to drive 45 mins to Town to get to the mall? 


Well I think that's enough ranting this morning. Need to get ready for work soon, and I still haven't made anything for my self for breakfast yet.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code