Wednesday, June 8, 2011

IRL Farming

So a couple weeks ago I started to plant some seeds and at first they were doing really good and then all of a sudden I started losing some, no idea why. So a friend of mine was helping me look some stuff up because she was doing the same thing and had the same problem and the site she directed me to was a big help. So if your plants start to Wither check this site out and it will explain all the possible ways it could have happened. Mine happened to have been disease and improper lighting indoors. Since I got rid of all the diseased plants and changed the lighting in my Laundry room (only kitty proof room) I haven't had any issues with my seedlings and many more are starting to sprout. I can't wait to Harvest all my hard work down the road. This yeah is definitely a learning in progress, now that I know more hopefully next year goes easier lol. Here are some pictures of how things are going right now.








No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code