Thursday, April 30, 2009

Scared

Well just now my worst fear happened. While I was at work I had to pee so I went like I always do and as I was just about to I noticed some spotting on my underwear, I thought ok IDK if that was there before. So after I peed low and behold when I went to wipe there was light fresh blood with some small clots on the toilet paper. I started to freak out. So here I am on the toilet with my phone talking to my 2 best friends in text who would know what to do and trying to calm me down.

I called the OB office and they told that if I wasn't bleeding like it was my period I should be fine that I need to lay down and just monitor the bleeding. I was freaking out because I was at work and I didn't want to let work know yet till at least my next Dr. Appt. Which wasn't till the end of next month. So after I get done talking with her I go with tears in my eyes explaining to my Store manager what's going on and that I need to leave. He was ok with it which I was worried he was going to give me problems because I was leaving so early since I just started my Shift at 3p.

I'm so scared and so is DBF. He keeps insisting on going to the ER but I want to wait it out like the Nurse said on the phone at the OB office. My one friend said that it was maybe from my Pap test they gave me on Tuesday, they did tell me I might have some spotting. But I figured if that were the case I would have experienced that by now and that the spotting would be brownish, not pinkish.

Please everyone keep my baby in your thoughts and pray that I'm not having a miscarriage IDK what I would do if I ended up having one.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code