Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 4

Okay, here is how things are going so far since I found out.

So far so good except yesterday I ended up throwing up twice while I was at work. It wasn't fun. I was feeling great all morning but then all of a sudden it hit me when I was stocking some of the cosmetic totes over near the Deodorant. I guess there was a scent of something I didn't like and it made me sick. On top of that too I had Diarrhea. Yeah not fun either. I ended up having to leave work early because I had an accident. How embarrassing is it you have to tell your manager what just happened and you need to go home. Also none of management knows I'm pregnant yet because I'm waiting till I see a Dr. first and know how things are going so far.

He just said that there's a stomach bug going around and that's what I probably have. I just played off with that and I said yeah probably. I was glad he was okay with me leaving tho since we were already short a person because our main Cashier called off for the morning and it was a Sunday none the less. The girl who was opening in Cosmetics and I were going to do a half and half shift up at the main register since Photo was down so I didn't have anything to do. But while she was up there the manager wanted me to help out in cosmetics. So that's what I did and then I got sick.

When I got home I got cleaned up and then came on-line. I started talking to my one friend and she was asking how things were so far then asked if I found a Dr. yet. I told her no cause I was still waiting to hear back from my family Dr. She told me that it was the Hospital I want to deliver at that I needed to call to set up an appointment with. She gave me the number to call and what department I needed to talk to. I have an appointment Next Tuesday at 9am. Since they need to make sure I am really pregnant I need to go to a different place first which I have no idea where it is at exactly so DBF and I are going to have to leave early so we have time to find it.

After I got done talking with her I went to lay down for a little bit since all I seam to want to do is sleep. About an hour or 2 later I get up and make my self some soup since I didn't eat anything yet since I threw up. After I ate I felt a little better then looked around for awhile on-line at some parenting sites that I had bookmarked. about 4pm I get a text from my friend I was talking to earlier that she ran into my DBF at Target looking at baby stuff and how excited he is. That made me so happy when she told me that. Makes me feel good that even after all the bumps in the road we have dealt with that everything is going to be okay.

I'm still in shock about the whole thing and a little scared. I have always wanted to be a mom, but with how things are going in the world today it's a little scary when you think about it. I'm not worried about being a parent tho. I think we will be great parents but we have a long road ahead of us still before we are officially.

Well I have work tonight so I need to get ready in a little while, I'm glad I'm off tomorrow but I'm looking forward to it because we are going food Shopping. We have allot we need to get since when I was out of work because of my back we ended up living on the stockpile for awhile so now it's time to build up again. Plus I need to start eating better because I don't want to put on too much weight since I'm already considered over weight. I want to start having a day where I cook in advance so we aren't eating so much quick meals which are usually always high in sodium. Now is the time to get into the habit of eating better anyway because once the baby gets here there's going to be allot of things that we are going to have to sacrifice that we enjoy because we really don't want the baby to take after our horrible eating habits we have right now.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code