Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling Motivational.

So ever since my friend told me about this Blog called The Mobile-Homemaker Reading it has got me motivated to actually do somethings about our Trailer decorating wise. So much that we actually changed our living room around Sunday night after our Daughter went to bed. I have been wanting to do something about it for awhile but didn't know how to set it up then it hit me. Luckly everything we have in our living room was just the right measurements to move everything around. Only issue I see us having is when the summer comes and we need to put are A/C in since our TV and Couch is in front of the only 2 windows in here. I think if we move the couch forward just a little we could do it but we'll deal with it when the time comes. Right now it's still been pretty cold with occasional nice days.


Here are the before photos of how our living room was set up.
This is Old but you Get the idea of how it used to be set up.
On the left we have 2 other book cases that you can't see since this is the only photo I can seam to find right now (as you can see my daughter was very little).


Here are the after photos.






We are extremely happy with the move of everything as it opened up so much more room in here. No more tripping over the coffee table because it was such a tight fit. Only thing now is I have to redo the built in's we do have. There are some things I want to take out and put new things I have gotten over time.


Next we need to redo our middle room for the little one on the way. That's going to be a bigger project since that requires new flooring since the carpet in there was ruined by the cats litter boxes being in there. But since we moved those to the kitchen it's kind of become our junk gathering room.


I have plans to do more before and after things with our Home. It's going to be a slow process especially when the little one is born in September. So in the mean time going to take some baby steps and work on what I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great! The pathway to the hallway from the kitchen warms this little mobile homemakers heart. :)

[Coяiηηε] said...

Thank you. I wish we could utilize our space more on the book cases and the built in's but our Daughter doesn't listen to well and won't leave things alone. So until I can figure something out to prevent her from bothering things they will be left like they are which is driving me nuts because I want to decorate lol

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code