Saturday, November 13, 2010

Abandon Ship!

Well it looks like once again I abandoned my Blog. So much has went on in over a year, I should have felt the need to post everything when it happened but I just haven't felt like it. Every time I would want to sit down to make a post I would sit there and just stare at the screen with a blank look on my face. I have so much to update on now that IDK where to start. Not to mention right this very moment I'm sick and my back has been bothering me bad that sitting here is starting to get to me. Ever since I had that accident at work where I tore that muscle and then finding Arthritis it's hard to do anything, especially with the baby. I could Ramble on forever but I'm just going to leave it at this and come back another day.

No comments:

Swidget 1.0 Never Miss a Code